You Will Be Mine Soon . . . Very Soon

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Photo from http://metrohippie.com/kor-one-hydration-vessel/

That is the Kor water bottle errr hydration vessel that I have been lusting for the past few weeks. I found out that our office was just right across Tripologies where these babies are being sold. I could not help but whip out my credit card and take the darn thing home with me. But I didn't. Why? Because they don't have the orchid pink that I really reeaaaaaaalllyyy want! They said I can pre order it and it would take 2 weeks. I was like, okay I think can wait. Then there's the guilt playing on me. It was telling me how selfish I am for thinking only of myself. To lessen the guilt feeling I thought of buying one for Tapioca. But then spending more than three grand for water bottles, ooops I mean hydration vessels? I think that's way too much.

But if you think about it, whoever invented this thing deserve some credit. Just look at that uniquely design drinking vessel where every part was well thought of. Basically, you're paying for the design and not for the brand name. Who on earth knows Kor made these amazing vessels? I didn't until I saw one. How many water bottles/vessels out there you'd give a second, third, fourth look at? I'd say none until I saw this one. I think the price is reasonable. Or maybe I'm just being such a crappy little brat trying to reason out why I will spend Php1700 on such thing.

To each and his own. I don't really need to reason out why want I this hydration vessel. I wanted it because I like it and I will buy it because I can. Now, now a better opportunity has come my way. I may have to wait a bit longer than 2 weeks but I am getting a pretty good deal. My friend's friend who happens to be in the US for vacation will be bringing my *deep breath* hydration vessels *deep breath*. Yes with an 's'. I will get my orchard pink Kor 1 and Tapioca will get the sunshine orange Kor Delta (If you may ask why that color, well it's Tapioca's fave. Now you know). I was able to get two of them for the same price they're selling the Kor 1 here in Manila. Sweet. I can finally get some peace of mind which I needed so badly.

. . . the vessels ready for shipping

Thanks Ives for making this dream a reality. Let me end this post with the lyrics from Le Tigre. 'I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I know I know I know I know I know I want you . . . Kor 1!

Glenn Encinares  – (December 25, 2011 at 9:35 PM)  

I also eye-ing for KOR1, kaya lang expensive talaga siya, yong kaya lang ng pocket ko ang binili ko muna, maybe next year na lang para sa ganyan :) Inggit naman ako sa'yo Jellybean :)

Jelly Bean  – (January 1, 2012 at 1:11 PM)  

Hi Glen,
I'm so loving the pink Kor1. I tell ya it's worth it. 2012 na, it's time to get your Kor1. Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP