Changes

Thursday, November 25, 2010



After 2 years of working on a normal working hours I'm back to the real life of call center. Hello night shift/graveyard shift. In a short span of time my life turned 360 degrees. I am very overwhelm and grateful at the same time. They said changes is inevitable. We need to change in order to grow. I definitely needed these changes to figure out what the Lord has in store for me. I'm turning a year older next month. With the past events I've been through, it made me realize there are still a lot of things I need to learn. I'm so caught up with a lot of stuff right now. I'm not even sure on how to start. But I believe in Him. I believe He wants me to go through all these in order to grow and strengthen my faith in Him.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP