Forgetful Me

Sunday, September 22, 2019

I thought I only forgot about Munchkin’s assignment. I also forgot Nanay’s death anniversary. If it wasn’t for my brother who sent me a message a day before, I could have totally forgotten about it. 



So my brother sent a message asking if I had any plans for Nanay’s death anniversary. I was dumbfounded after reading it. I almost freak out. Like what heck just happened to me? First, Munchkin’s assignment. Now, Nanay?



I’m so bad. Really really bad. I guess it’s the after-effect of anesthesia. I’m forgetting a lot of stuff lately. Important stuff that is. I can’t afford to be like this. You know, when you’re a Mom everything and everybody depends on you. I have to get my sh*t together or my family will crumble down. Tapioca is going to give me an earful and I am going to hate him for it. 



Sigh. 



Motherhood. Striving for perfection always when in reality perfect is not always what it is. Still we do what we have to do because no one else will do it for us. Even if you have house help. The decision, the planning, the execution, everything is always going to depend on me. Yes, me. Oh my life. Mommy life. 



Oh mother dear. I totally get you now. I really do. I miss you Nanay. I wish you were still here but I know you’re happy where you are. 

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP