Vacuum Bottles

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Here's an addition to my drinking vessels. No, it's not another hydration vessel from Kor. This one has another purpose. I got this as a gift from last year's Kris Kringle.

omega vacuum bottles in 500ml and 1L



I know, they looked like leather but it's just a PVC carrying case.


And it has zippers. Coolness!



High quality stainless steel. Both of these babies for more or less Php500. Tapioca and I saw these vacuum bottles at SM and I wanted to get one. Good thing my Secret Santa knows where to get them.

These vacuum bottles can keep your beverages cold or hot for hours. I tested it out by bringing hot soup at the office. My soup stayed warm for my entire shift. Loved it.

This is also great for traveling.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP