French Baker

Friday, February 24, 2012

French Baker is the place I go to for comfort food. Being a soup lover, I always look forward to the soup of the day. You won't know what soup they serve (unless you ask, of course) so it's always a 'surprise me' moment and I lurved it.


While waiting for our orders to arrive, our eyes (and noses) feasted on these breads on display. We love the smell of freshly baked bread. I wish we can get an oven soon so we can make our own bread and pastry and fill our house with the yummy scent of baked goodies, too

. . . soup of the day stuffed in a french bread bowl

Sorry but I can't remember the soup I had on this visit. Anyway, as far as I can remember I never met a soup that I did not like here. It's always creamy, not the instant type and served piping hot just the way I like it.

Soup of the day would be my staple while Tapioca's would be the chicken parmigiana and chicken ala king.

chicken parmigiana fettucini . . .


. . . chicken ala king

When tired and we just wanted a nice meal without fuzzing over the menu these were our no-brainer meals. They're always consitent and we're satisfied diners.


And we washed them all down with the cranberry apple juice. *Burp*



Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP