Wishlist: Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman

Friday, February 24, 2012

I fell in love with this chair and I don't wanna get up. We had our late lunch at the newly renovated Food Gallery in Ali Mall and me likey soooo much these chairs. I told Tapioca I want one for the house. It was so comfy to sit on and the size is just right. I can put my feet up and sit Indian style without any problems though these chairs have arm rest. Just add a foot rest and it will be a good lounge chair. But still it won't fit in our tiny place. Sigh.



The chair that I'm really lusting for is this ....

. . . Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman

This lounge chair has been featured in many many movies and tv series but the show that I remember seeing this from was on How I Met Your Mother. I remember how Ted and Barney fight over the chair which was really funny.


in black . . .

This chair is available in DWELL. I already saw one in the Eastwood branch. Gosh, it's so good looking, mahal ko na cya and so does the price. Pwede ng pambili ng second hand car. I can imagine my self sitting on it with feet up on the foot rest while typing away on my netbook and sipping fresh watermelon shake. But ya know, a girl like me can dream.

Photo from: http://velvetpalette.wordpress.com

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP