The Old Spaghetti House (TOSH)

Friday, February 24, 2012

On PMS-ing days I always crave for something that will never go away and must be satiated. And on this particular day it happens to be cheesecake. And it's not just any cheesecake. I specifically wanted the cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory (think Penny of The Big Bang Theory hehehe!). The good news is I don't have to go all the way to the US to get my cheesecake fix as The Old Spaghetti House has them (yep, its imported).

But the bad news is . . . it's out of stock (boohoo!) when we visited TOSH in Ali Mall. Tsk tsk! Since we're already sitting comfortably in our booth, we decided to order something else.


. . . gambetti

Tapioca's order. He pretty much prefers pasta in red sauce.


pasta negra . . .

Jellybean's choice. Feeling a little adventurous so I had this. Nothing special except you can expect to get black stained teeth. I forgot to take a picture of myself after eating this so go ahead and imagine. LOL!


. . . clam chowder soup

Nothing better than a heart warming soup to make me happy (at least).


Philly cheese steak pizza . . .

Tapioca enjoyed this a LOT. It was cheesy and had a perfect crust. A very unusual pizza shape.

Sad to say but no cheesecake and I refuse any kind of dessert. Gotta go to another TOSH branch to get my cheesecake.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP