At Home With Recuperating Tapioca

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

After undergoing surgery, Tapioca is now staying at home with me like ALL THE TIME. He's having difficulty moving so I'm like his personal nurse. I help him get out of bed and bathe. He is not allowed to do anything exhausting nor physically demanding nor go out of the house. So now I take care of everything. From being his personal nurse, cleaning the house, cooking our meals, washing the dishes and more.

But you know what? I love it! I love that I get to spend the entire day with Tapioca.  We're going to be like this for a couple more weeks. Right now we have a routine.

In the morning, I prepare breakfast. We eat breakfast together while watching TV. After breakfast I heat up water so he can take a bath. I bathe him. Yah, I'm like taking care of a big baby LOL! Then we clean his wounds. Then I clean the house. By 10am I prepare lunch. You know I'm not really a good cook like him but I'm trying. It takes me two hours to prepare our meal. That long because I'm just a neophyte okay?

By 12nn we will have lunch while watching movies or TV series. Afterwards I wash the dishes, do some more cleaning and take a bath. Then we'll have our afternoon tea (this is my favorite part). After tea time, we have our "me" time. During "me" time, he either plays PC games or continues to watch movies. My "me" time is to blog / blog hop / browse whatever.

I love that we get to have tea time now. I'm no longer working in an office and so I don't need any extra caffeine. We don't drink tea in the morning because it's hot. I would rather have coke or iced tea. I think I have mentioned before that we are tea drinkers. We don't have coffee in our pantry to the disappointment of our house guests. Well, actually I'm considering stocking up on some instant coffee for guests who prefer coffee. But anyway. it was great to know that some of our friends are turning into tea drinkers as well.

our teapot and cups . . .

Vanjee gave me some tea from China which we are currently enjoying for our afternoon tea. We just needed a new teapot cos right now our teapot is leaking therefore a saucer underneath it. Did I tell you it's more fun drinking from these cups than drinking straight from a mug? If we drink from a mug we just end up consuming one serving. But drinking from these cups, we can drink a potful plus a couple of refills.

What about you? Tea or coffee?

PuccangGala  – (August 11, 2015 at 2:42 AM)  

no coffee nor tea for me! 😈😀😆

Jelly Bean  – (August 20, 2015 at 5:01 PM)  

Awww, I guess hot choco na lang?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP