I hate this feeling.....

Sunday, October 12, 2008


My ears are clogged and I can barely hear. And I hate this feeling!!!

When my team mates try to talk to me I have to ask them to repeat what they're saying. They think I'm making asar to them but really I'm almost deaf. So when they are so asar na cause I cant hear them, they will shout at me..... bingeeeee!!!! bingengot!!!!!!

And then last Saturday, I was watching Hana Kimi in our lab. I was so happy watching Nakatsu in the big Sony LCD Screen with matching surround sound. I thought the speaker volume was just right and then all of a sudden Kuya Benj came to me and said that its way way too loud. The sound was already coming out of the room. Eeeekkk!! I didn’t notice. Well obviously it’s because of my defective ears.

Really, I dunno what happened to my ears. I think it started after our fun dive in Anilao. I had this feeling that my ears are clogged but I dismissed it. I thought it’s just the underwater pressure and am unable to equalize my ears properly. So I just ate a lot of chewing gums. After a week my ears were back to normal.

And then last month it felt like my hearing wasn’t normal. I think it has something to do with balance. Yeah that's it. My hearing wasn’t balance.

This time I didn’t hesitate to have a doctor checked my ears. I went to Medical City and the doctor said my ears are clogged….with earwax. Eeeewwwwwwww! He gave me prescription for my ears which was Otosol ear drops. He said I have to fill my ear canals with four drops of that medicine 3 times a day for 4 days. After which I have to go back to his clinic for ear cleaning.

And now this is what's happening to me. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. One more day and I’m off to the doctor’s clinic to get my ears clean. Cant wait.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP