Free Again

Sunday, July 1, 2012


Yesterday, something unexpected happened. I found out it was my last day at work. No I did not resign. It was a company decision.

It was very sudden. It still haven't sink in to me. Not yet. I can't say it's bad. I can't say it's good either. I still need to contemplate on this sudden twist in life. Actually, there's a gazillion things going on in my mind which I didn't want to face at the moment. There's no rushing. I have plenty of time. Plenty of time to think and do whatever, like update this blog LOL.

This new found freedom is getting me all anxious and excited. They said when a door closes a new one opens. All I can is this is an answered prayer. Thank you Lord.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP