Doll Domination

Sunday, June 14, 2009



I cant remember the last time I watch a concert. Was it the Hanson's Concert? Gee, that's like 5 years ago!!! Prolly not. But seriously, I can't remember. The Doll Domination concert would be a good start for this year.


I can't believe I missed the Pussycat Dolls' first concert here in Manila. Well, I have an excuse for that. I have a night shift on the said date and I needed sleep more than anything. Yeah, right. It sucks when you live only to go to work.



By the way, PSD is back with a new album and all the songs are pretty darn good just as the first album. This time I totally made sure I'm not gonna miss it. Thank God there still are people na kahit pang-gabi eh may social life pa rin. Thanks you, thank you, thank you to my office friends for watching the concert with me. And of course big thanks to Clear shampoo for bringing PSD back to Manila with matching 50% off on ticket. Nicey!


... Jellybean, the 6th Pussycat Doll?!?!?



Melona, Cheryl, Cristy and the 6th PSD.... hahahaha!!!!!


We had so much fun at the concert. They sang all their hit songs, as in! Name it, you got it, every songs they released. It's like watching the first concert because they sang all their hit songs from the first album and songs from the new album plus every one's fave Jai Ho (from the movie Slum Dog Millionaire). We thought Jai Ho's going to be the finale song but we were wrong. It was When I Grow Up extended version.


The show ended with a big bang. Wonderful fireworks display. It was so amazing. It's like the time stop and we just stared in awe at the colorful sky. Sorry, no pics of the fireworks.


When the fireworks ended we realized how tired and exhausted and hungry we were from standing up all night. Unbelievable Melona was able to endure all this despite the fact that she is very pregnant. We tried to look for a place to eat but it seems like all the restos around the MOA Concert Ground are fully packed. Mark suggested to go to Cubao but its late and we were starving and too tired to walk and too tired to think of what and were to eat.


I swear my feet never got this tired before. I think its because of lack of exercise hehehe! I feel like having a foot massage then. We ended up at Shakey's in Bluewave. Again, sorry no food pics :-(


...jellybean with preggy but still pretty melona


Over all, the concert was great except the standing ovation part. I mean I've watched outdoor concerts before but this one made me sooo tired due to all the walking. If you want to go from point A to point B it would take some serious walking. I'm not sure if I will watch another concert in MOA ever again. Not unless it's Hanson, why not?



Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP