Jellybean74170 Is Not Dead

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Source


The Lord has risen and so does this blog. Hallelujah! Been MIA for a long time, huh? Two effin' years. So what happened?

Well, I say a LOT. I wish I had the time and luxury to tell everything in one post. A lot of changes and developments have come our way. Some bad, some good but I'd say it's mostly beautiful and wonderful.

Anyway, I'm just here to say hi and let you know that I'm still and very much interested in blogging. Not a day goes by without me wishing to be able to finally sit down and write something on this blog. Especially when I'm home all the time and knowing my netbook is just a few steps away. Oh how my hands itch to type away like I just don't care.

I miss you so much my dear blog- my happy place. Here's to hoping that this blog will be updated soon.

Peace, love and a bullet-proof marshmallow to y'all.

P.S.
For some reason I still have blog posts sitting in my draft folder. Will have to post them when I can.



Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP