I Just Came To Say Hello

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Hello there. Surprise to see some new (but actually old) posts on the blog? Well, that's because I've been stuck at home for almost a week now due to sore eyes. Contagious, I know. I am taking extreme caution not to infect anyone at home, especially Munchkin.



This was me during a check up at Makati Med. Took a selfie to check if my eyes were red but they did not seem so. I was hoping it was just some irritation or something. Until the ophthalmologist took a look and confirmed it's sore eyes. Yikes.


I think I needed this time off to relax from the stress at work. Also, it is a good time to bond with Munchkin again. She is growing up so fast and there is no stopping it. So while she's asleep here I am doing some blog posts.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP