Beers Paradise

Monday, April 11, 2016

8-25-2010

This is one of those aging posts. Photos that were buried and now finding its way here in the blog. Before TBT (Throwback Thursday), I was making blog posts I called Retrospect, which you can see here and here.

I was thinking of doing the same thing for the aging blog posts. But then I realized most (if not all) of them are in the same category! Like every-single-freakin'-one-of-them! So I'm erasing the idea and I will just post as I like as I always do anyway.

This is one of the problems when posting backlogs. I can no longer recall every single detail. I am just relying solely on the photos for memories. Well, at least they are still existing. Timelines just don't care. Not on this blog. Not anymore. But I am hoping I can fix that soon. I know I said that a million times but I sure will. This blog is like my time capsule so it is important to me that it gets fixed.

Moving on, this post was about the time when me and Tapioca were still dating. We realized that we were too old to go clubbing and we found out that we both love Jazz Music. One weeknight, we went out for some Jazz Music. Due to lack of research, planning and timing it was a total failure. We went from North to South without any luck. So we just settled for whatever place we could get something to drink and some good conversation.


store front . . . 

 . . . beers paradise

 
 coaster . . .

 
 . . .  Hephaestion and Tapioca

Hephaestion came along to join us with our failed Jazz Bar hunting. LOL!
 

 beers on display . . .

This place boasts of their wide variety of beers from all over the world. However, I do not recall trying out any imported beers. Based on the photos we just had San Mig Light. So sad when we have so many to choose from. I wonder what we were thinking back then?

 . . . pizza

 shrimp kebabs . . .

Food was just okay. Based on the photos, pizza looked pitiful. The shrimps looked yummy. Honestly, we were not really focused on the food. It was just simply hanging out and enjoying each other's company.

  . . . Hephy playing with the pizza garnish


time for some desserts . . .

Told ya, this post is so old I still have my braces on. 

Right across Beers Paradise, we saw a Korean convenience store. We check out the fridge for some ice cream treats. Here we are posing with our picks.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP