My Supposed 10th Year Anniversary of Blogging

Monday, March 12, 2018

. . . photo from google search


Hello Blogosphere!


I'm back. How have you been? I almost forgot that this year was supposed to be my 10th year of blogging. If I can really call it that way. I mean I've been gone for quite some time. As usual.


Is blogging still relevant at this day and age where different apps are popping left and right? And don't get me started with Instagram. Not to forget the new breed of bloggers called vloggers over at Youtube.


Sigh.


Times have changed. I am not even sure how to get my blog updated. So many things to do. So many pictures are waiting to be posted. Not enough time. I know, I know... I will never ever have enough of that.

Until then, I will take it one step at a time. So I'm taking this one. New post coming right up.


Thanks for your patience.

Peace, love and a bulletproof marshmallow y'all!



Jellybean74170




Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP