House of Polvoron (HOP) again!

Monday, February 19, 2018

Because we love HOP's polvoron, Tapioca and I decided to buy more and get all 7 flavors! Yay!

. . . 7 different flavors of polvoron


I haven't really tried all of them yet and I am still about to find out what my favorite is. One thing is for sure though, this is one of the best polvoron for the following reasons:

1. Have you ever tried a polvoron with raw tasting flour, or worse -burnt taste? Disgusting, right? Well on HOP's polvoron, the flour is toasted well and me thinks it's really important.

2. Each piece is individually wrapped. It's compacted so well it doesn't disintegrate or collapse on a first bite.

3. Variety of flavors. Yes! Me loves variety! You can be as adventurous as trying out different flavors like the green tea, ube, pili or cashew.

4. It's priced reasonably. I mean, the ingredients are simple and readily available so it shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. You can actually make these treats at home and that's even cheaper. But why go through all the hassle (unless you are very very passionate with polvoron and you enjoy and love making it yourself then by all means, pursue your passion lolz) when you can get them all packed nicely and ready to go? A box costs 120 bucks for the premium with 12 pieces and 18 pieces for regular. That's roughly 6.67-10 pesos each! For a cheapskate like me I wouldn't mind paying that price for a good quality polvoron.


    

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP