Wanted: Nanny

Monday, July 15, 2019

I've been unable to blog again in weeks despite me being at home all the time. It was because I was not in the mood to write. My mind was all over the place. My stress level was over the roof. I was restless and unable to sleep. It has been a month.

No, it’s not postpartum depression. I really don’t think so. It was because of our financial situation. I was out of money and I was worried about our pay. The bills, the rent, pumpkin’s vaccination, etc. They're all pilling up. It did not help that my maternity benefit got delayed. I cannot imagine what will happen to us if Meralco suddenly cuts off our electricity.

Sad to say but I was not able to enjoy the last month of my maternity leave because of money problems.

. . . photo from https://www.flickr.com/photos/fortinbras/220338247

Well, the good news is I finally received my maternity benefit so I’m here back again writing. That is something to ease my worries. But the bad news is, there's really no end to worries. Money problem was somewhat solved. I’m going to work soon. Then my expected nanny suddenly backed out. We are once again back to looking for a nanny. It's so frustrating. I guess there is really no end to challenges in life.

I am fervently praying that we get a nanny for Pumpkin soon. Please pray for us.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP