New Phone Cases I Got From Lazada

Saturday, July 20, 2019

I got a new phone courtesy of Mama R! Well, it's not really new but a hand me down. So now I need a new phone casing that will suit my personality.
Lately, Tapioca has been enjoying online shopping much to my dismay. He knows I hate online shopping. The thought of getting low quality or worse counterfeited items scares the heck out of me. I mean, I am okay with online shopping especially for hard to find items. But then I noticed his shopping habits were going way too far. It's getting as far as buying stuff that can be found at the mall or getting unnecessary items for no reason at all. Just because he wanted it and he can afford to waste money on it. Why oh why?

His favorite site to shop right now is none other than ta-dah! LAZADA.

I know, not so surprising at all. Lazada is getting all the rage these days and I'm the only one who cannot comprehend. Truth be told, there were those times when I was actually surprised on how Tapioca was able to shop for hard to find items at a cheaper price.

Not to mention, it’s very convenient. Just a few clicks on your phone and wait for the delivery guy to show up at your doorstep. Delivery fee is also reasonable.

With all the pros I still find online shopping not for me. I like to see, feel and touch the items I wanted to purchase before handing out my money.

But then this new phone came. I needed a new phone casing ASAP. With a new baby who’s exclusively being breastfed, I find it difficult to go to the mall and shop around since I need to lug my little pumpkin with me all the time wherever I go.
And this is how I came to understand the hype on Lazada. Convenience is what exactly I needed. Tapioca showed me all the phone cases available online and I just went gaga! I wanted all of them! There were so many cool and gorgeous designs to choose from. And the prices, the prices! Really cheap!

Uh-oh there comes the magic word. CHEAP.

Read: China made. Quality might be compromised. Suddenly I got cold feet.

Tapioca assured me that there is still legit merchandise online and that we just have to check reviews. Anyway, it’s cheap and I have nothing to lose. So I gave online shopping a try.


. . . here's the lazada package!

packed so well  . . . 

They're individually packed and come with foams and bubble wraps. I love how they were handled so well! I’m happy to report that I'm very satisfied with my purchase. Check these babies out!


. . .  my new phone cases!!! they're soooo ME!!!!

I actually wanted to get 5 of them but my conscience was telling me that I was being unreasonable. If I really wanted to get all of them then I needed to earn some moolah first. So I settled into 2 phone cases. These were my top picks. Once I returned to work and started getting my paycheck then I could go back to Lazada and buy the rest (which of course did not happen hahaha!). Yeah, yeah. There goes my Mommy guilty conscience. Motherhood certainly has this effect of making you feel guilty every single time. Wala na akong ginawang tama. Bwahahaha! That's crazy me talking.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP