Proud to be NAUI

Saturday, June 21, 2008







This post is long overdue. At long last, my c-card finally arrived. Now I have proof to everyone that I'm a certified scuba diver. Mind you but I'm a NAUI certified diver. Proud to be one. Hah!




Many thanks to my ever patient, caring, super strict but super bait na instructor Ronsard. I'm probably one of his worst student ever but he never gave up on me. Sir Ron if you're reading this: Thanks soooooooo much from the bottom of my heart!!! (naks). To my diving friends Ivy, Karlo, Marj, Kirby, Rey and Adrian: you guys are great. Kelan tayo mag-aaral magswimming ha? :-P



Also, another proof were the underwater pics and videos courtesy of who else? You guess it right. Ronsard. Thanks ulit Sir Ron :-). I've been longing to see them and now that I got a hold of the cd, I cant wait to post everything on my site. But for now I'll just post the still shots. As for the videos I still need to learn how to do some video editing para naman may presentation at cyempre para masaya. So wait na lang kayo after 42 years ok?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP