A Very Pink-ish Post

Friday, April 2, 2010


For the longest time, I have been an HP fan when it comes to mini notebooks. In my opinion, they have the most stylish mini notebook ever. From it's aluminum casing, perfectly proportioned keyboard and larger screen, it's all that and a bag of chips.

hot pink eeepc asus seashell with hot pink sleeve, mouse and external hard drives . . .


Well not anymore. I changed my mind and now have the hots for the new ASUS seashell (by the time this has been posted it will probably be out dated by something else, LOL!) in hot pink (also available in coffee brown) designed by none other than Karim Rashid. They guy who adores pink but take note he's married and definitely not gay (ehem!)

. . . plastic is fantastic - Karim Rashid


I can just imagine myself looking very chic while carrying this netbook like a purse . . . *evil laugh*




Photos from Mocoloco, Wikipedia and Female Network.


Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP