This Made My Day

Sunday, August 28, 2011

While stalking some blogs today, I stumbled upon Bryan Boy's website. I saw his post about this new music video of Katy Perry and I just have to watch it. Just like any other music videos of Katy Perry, there's the usual story going on.

So Katy Perry wakes up after a party with a hunky dude in bed. Trying to figure out what happened it is showed she got invited to a party hosted by Rebecca Black. There she gives Katy Perry a makeover which makes her the hottest gal. Also at the party were Kevin McHale and Darren Criss from Glee. Then came the instrumental part of the song where Kenny G. plays sax and to my surprise Taylor, Ike and Zac showed up next!!!! Waaaaahhhh!!! I was not expecting that. Surely made my day. Anyway, other famous faces showed in the video are Deborah Gibson & Corey Feldman.

To those who have the privilege of having a long weekend may you have a happy one. As for me I'll be back to work in a few hours. Well the Hanson cameo at least made me happy and now ready to start the week. Cheers!!!!





Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP