The Cruz Cousins Reunion and Collab

Monday, June 15, 2020

I just saw the collaboration of The Cruz cousins namely Donna, Geneva, Sunshine and Sheryl. It was amazing how despite the physical/social distancing, they were able to do a reunion showcasing their talents. They were once popular back in the days. Before social media and all.



It was Donna who was my favorite then. Still my favorite now. I find her still charming and beautiful even more. My least favorite was Sheryl. I'd say she is still my least favorite until now.

Ooops, no offense to her fans. It's just that I find her beauty and personality unappealing. Heck, why do I even have to explain myself? Tsk, tsk. I cannot believe social media has created this mentality that saying something that does not necessarily good to something or someone is considered bullying.

Like I am not entitled to my own thoughts and opinions. Puh-lease! Leave me alone and this tiny space I have in the world wide web. Choz! Sorry for the rambling. Sheryl might not even like me, too. So I guess the feeling is mutual. HAHAHA!

Since I'm talking about not liking Sheryl Cruz, I would like to share another video where she is not included. I think this came out first before the Breathless cover. I'd have to say I like this even better.

This was a cover of the Wilson Philips' song called "You're In Love". This got me all emotional. The feels. The memories. The nostalgia. It definitely hit a spot. And I can't stop watching it.




I hope they will come out with an original song. I'm sure I'm not the only one who missed them.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP