The Munchkin's Life Goals

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

At five years old, my little munchkin already has a "life goal".


She wanted to go to Legoland for her 6th birthday.

photo from https://en.wikipedia.org

I asked why Legoland? Why not Disneyland?

photo from https://www.rappler.com

She said it's because Disneyland is for her 7th birthday! YAY!

Some life goals, huh? Ang yaman namin. Hahahaha!

I wish we could afford it. I wish we could all do it. But with the global pandemic and the probability of travel during this time?

Impossible.

Last night, I had to break the bad news. No Legoland until the virus is gone. Or until it is safe to travel again.

She was a little disheartened. But you know, kids - they get over these things so easily. 

Bad news to her. Good news to me. It means I will have time to save up for these trips.

Legoland and Disneyland aren't cheap, you know? Tapioca and I are just salary workers so we really need to work our asses off if we want to make it happen.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP