Looking back....

Saturday, January 3, 2009



Hello everyone! I miss you all. It's been a while since my last post. I know I know, holidays are over (and I am back to my so-called life. Yay!). I have soooo many things to blog about but too little time or maybe just being really lazeeeee hark hark!!! I promise to post them really really soon :-)


2008 was year so unpredictable for me. When it first started I thought I knew what I wanted. I made plans and everything but never did I expect that my plans would backfired. All the plans goes the other way around. Unexpectedly. But looking back, I have no regrets.


Last year was a blessed year. So many blessings have come my way and I am very thankful and grateful to Him. I would like to thank also the people who've made this year memorable to me. And lastly, big thanks to all the bloggers in the blogosphere. Without them there will be no jellybean74170.multiply.com. Thanks for the encouragement.


Here are the highlights of my 2008:


  • For almost 3 years of working in a call center I've been used to living the not so ordinary way of life. Kinda like an owl tulog sa umaga, gising sa gabi.Not to mention the weekly change of schedule. I had my routine consisted of office, work, home, sleep, office, work, home, sleep and again and again. So when I was offered the day shift I immediately accepted it. It was like getting my life back. And this was the beginning of my 2008 adventures. Finally, God answered my prayers. Thank you po!



  • Wanted to learn how to swim but ended up scuba diving. Hooray!



  • Planned of going to Sagada with apat na sikat, ended up with just me and Vanj and new friends. Sweet!



  • Because I was so amaze of the diving spots in Palawan I ended up snorkeling in Boracay. Yikes!



  • Morning shift...who said its not as stressful as night shift? Think again. Thank God I discovered a good way to de-stress. FOOD TRIP! Haha!





  • Anjee's Wedding...a first from apat na sikat. So, who's next? Definitely not me!



  • Misadventure at Vigan - Last leg for 2008. Why misadventure? I'll post it next time :-)




I got this text message from Anjee a few hours before new year's eve of 2008. I was so moved by the message I decided to keep it and send it again for the coming year 2009. Probably you got this message if you're on my phonebook. But for the benefit of those who are not on my phonebook here's what it say:


No one can go back and change the beginning but anyone can start from now and make a happy ending. Hope you'll have a year that's right and ends happy. Have a blessed New Year!


I really hope we can all start the new year right. Thank God for new technology for I will be able to see my progress through this blog. *smile*


Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP