2010, A new decade

Friday, January 1, 2010


Another year has passed and it has been a year that opened a new chapter in my life. I would like to thank my family and friends for all the love and care, for understanding and respecting all the decisions I've made and things I've gone through. For letting me know how great I am though sometimes (or most of the times) I am not and accepting who I am and who I've become for the past years.


To God almighty who constantly showers me with graces and blessings I couldn't ask for anything better and more. Thank you Lord. Thank you so much.


This 2010, a new journey is waiting for me. The road is uncertain but I'm glad I have someone who will hold my hand and together we will help and encourage each other in this trip full of test and trials. I am not on my own anymore.


thirdy_smom  – (January 29, 2010 at 8:59 PM)  

awwwwww.... :) "i am not on my own anymore" i lurve it...parang nasabi ko din yan before

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP