Christmas Time Is Family Time

Friday, December 24, 2010



Merry Christmas everyone! I can't remember the last time I've gone to a family reunion on a Christmas day. I don't think we ever had any. It's mostly summer outings in nearby resorts and beaches.

This Christmas, we held a family reunion (my father side) at Ate Benjie's place in Fairview. I had such a great time seeing them again for a happy event. What made me even happy was all of them (though some of them did not make it) finally met my special someone and they all loved him! I was so happy it almost made me cry. But my baby is indeed adorable and likable and huggable and kissable. Need I say more? LOL!!!

This is our first Christmas without Tatay. We still miss him. The celebration became more meaningful because we still have each other to cherish and love even more.

oler, nanay, jellybean and kuya

. . . Tapioca grilling the chicken which was a total hit. It was gone in seconds :-)

I hope you guys are all having a good time. It's indeed a season to be jolly. Falalalala.... lalala...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP