Say A Little Prayer for my Tia Piling

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

One month and one day after my father passed away, my Tia Piling followed. She suddenly had a stroke and was rush to the hospital. The doctors tried to revived her with no success. Two days ago we just had a family reunion. We were all very happy because for the longest time we never had the opportunity to see everyone in the family. Who would have thought this would happen so soon. And I just met my aunt for the first time and now she's gone. Oh how life can be so cruel. You'll never know when you're time is up. They say life is short. So love your love ones. Don't forget to tell someone you love them because you will never know when they will ever hear those words again.

Tia Piling, Nanay, Tia Gloria and Tia Tencia

When I met my aunt she was a little sad. She so wanted to go to Virac, Catanduanes to celebrate Christmas with her youngest son, our cousin Nunoy. We chatted a bit and it was a pleasant conversation about me and Tapioca. She even joked "Oh my, why did you pick such a big guy for you?" which I found funny. I am small and he is big. Quite an opposite but you know, opposites attract.

Tia Piling, it was great meeting you for the first and last time. May God bless your soul and we will keep you in our prayers.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP