First Mystery Shopping Assignment: Check!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Note: This post was supposedly made last December of 2009 but due to blogging delinquency and my blog posts date getting all mixed up (expect this to happen a lot) I'm unable to post it on the actual date. My apologies.


I’m so excited and nervous at the same time for my very first mystery shopping gig. Since last night I’ve been reading and reading the guidelines over and over but I can't seem to remember them!!!! What the heck is wrong with me? I can’t bring in my notes when I visit the store because they might find out I’m the mystery shopper and that’s a big NO NO. Oh well, I just hope I do this right or else my career as a mystery shopper is over (It hasn't even started yet, duh!) Honestly, I’m not sure what to expect. Come on, aren’t we all shoppers? But then this is a job and I’m paid to shop. How cool is that? Waaah, I think I’m getting cold feet. Wish me guys luck. I really need it.



UPDATE: Just got from Mall of Asia for my mystery shopping gig and I’d say it was a piece of cake! Hehehe. Doing the deed was easy. It was the report that was crazy. Too many questions and answers must be concise and accurate.

UPDATE UPDATE: I got my payment for the assignment and it's in EUROS!!! (*giddy*)

If you want to become a mystery shopper like me, register now at Bare International (http://www.bareinternational.com/en). The company is 100% legit (based on my experience) as I already received payments from them via paypal.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP