Be Kind Rewind

Sunday, January 9, 2011


Hello there. I'm Jellybean and welcome to my almost 3 years old blog. For years I have been trying to keep this blog up to date with no success. Also I've been trying to keep the time line as accurate as possible or at least have the posts in line or if not near the date the event, or activity took place. Because of circumstances (forgetting lots of things due to old age and laziness) I find it now impossible to do so with all the back logs still waiting to be posted. I have so many pictures stored (now some of them are missing) that I still wanted to blog about no matter how aged or considered a history already. So from this post forward, you can expect them to be finally published.


Thank you for being patient and for still reading my silly and nonsense posts ! ! !

The Hidden Korean Place  – (July 7, 2011 at 6:37 PM)  

Visit the Hidden Korean Place located along Ipil Extension, Marikina Heights. Visit the blog at http://hiddenkoreanplace.blogspot.com/ Call 0916-2413333 for inquiries and reservations.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP