PBA Championship

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Once upon a time in my high school years, I happen to be a fan of basketball especially The San Miguel Beermen. I watched every single night these guys play even on weekdays where I'm suppose to be doing my assignments and not shrieking and screaming in front of the TV as if I was in Araneta Coliseum and not in our living room. The guys in my family, that is my father and brother never understood my liking for basketball. They're more into sports with violence such as boxing and martial arts. But my nephew on the other hand shares my passion.

Fast forward to the present, here I am watching a game this time at the real Araneta Coliseum which earns me all the rights to scream my heart out for my fave team together with my nephew Oler and his cousin Egie and the rest of the crowd. It's SMB and Talk & Text aiming for the title.

. . . Oler and Egie

It's Egie's first time to watch a game in Araneta Coliseum and he was pretty excited. As for me and Oler we used to be regulars here. But things changed you know and I got busy with my life so we haven't been back until now.

I did not bring my camera here for fear they might confiscate it. I used my phone camera instead. For a camera phone, I think it has a good zooming in capability.







This one was bit blurry because I was moving and so the subject which was the white airplane-like balloon. That thing spits out styrofoam balls and if you catch one you will get yourself a price. Too bad we didn't get the change to catch any balls. Also SMB did not win. Sigh.

Just look at my nephew's smile (Kita ba? Cencya na nognog lang ^_^). You bet his team won. Boohoo!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP