My Hanson Shout It Out Tour Concert Ticket

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I can't believe I almost forgot the date when the tickets are going to be released. So there I was watching some TV shows with Tapioca until we got sleepy and when twelve noon hit the clock I realized I missed it. The Hanson tickets were out! I wanted to scream in disbelief. I forgot them. I totally forgot about them. I was like, this is not happening. This is what you called an epic fail. My plan to call TicketNet from the moment they open failed miserably.

Before it gets any later I immediately dialed TicketNet's hotline. O cge late na kung late but I still tried to check. Maybe there would still be front row seats left. Ya know baka sakali lang. Wala namang mawawala if I try to ask, right? So I popped the question to the guy on the other line. And the answer came in as no surprise. Parang sinagot ko na rin yung tanong ko. Pakak. Asa ka pa.

According to the sales guy, the closest seat I can get along the aisle section was at row H (8th row). Don't want a seat na nasa gilid. Gusto ko sa gitna ako. So ayun I reserved na lang that seat. The guy said I had until the following day to pay for my reservation or else it'll get forfeited. I was kinda disappointed. I really wanted those front row seat and if I'm really lucky, maybe a meet and greet pass na rin (teehee!). Still I didn't lose hope. I'm praying that there would be someone who will give up his/her front row seat.

After our shift I told Tapioca that we should go straight to TicketNet and again magbaka sakali na may front row seat or if not at least closer seat than row H. Alright, I'm not gonna make you think that I actually got front row seats. Ako na yata ang pinagpalang fan sa balat ng lupa if that happens. And whoever will get those seats kayo na, kayo na ang mga anak ng Diyos. Hay, I'm sounding so bitter.

Yeah no front row seat for me but truth be told I'm really thankful and felt so bless for the ticket I got. I'm still lucky somehow I managed to get a seat closer to the stage. Again I'm grateful I was able to afford the ticket. And more than ever, the fact that they're coming back to Manila is already enough to make me the happiest. It's an early birthday/Christmas present for me. Thank you LORD!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Anyhoo, let me continue the story. At TicketNet, I was expecting we're gonna be the first customer of the day. Oh well we got there 30 minutes after opening time so there were already people in line. When my turn came, I asked the girl in the counter for the VIP seats available. She said the closest seat available was at Row C but it's at the farthest left. Sorry me no likey (choosy ang lola mo!). As I said I wanted a seat near the aisle. Then lo and behold, she said there's one available at row E and it's near the aisle. Whoa! 5th Row!!! And that means I will move 3 rows forward. Not bad. 3 rows makes a whole lot of difference (if you have been in a concert at Araneta you'll know what I mean). Without batting an eyelash, I handed to her my cold cash.


Tantararan . . . . Behold my VIP row E ticket. This was the first shot I took from my camera and I was very pleased with it I did not bother to take another shot. Moments like this calls for a celebration.


And I celebrated this accomplishment by eating a cake. Since I already splurged on the ticket I figured the cake need not to be fancy or expensive. As long as it will make the celebration the sweetest and memorable.


Breadtalk sells expensive yet super yummy breads but their cakes are cheaper just like the cake above. Sorry I forgot its name and the price. Prolly around 60 bucks(?). Despite the price you've got to hand it to Breadtalk for the effort in packaging and presentation. Doesn't look cheap at all. Taste wise? Well, you get what you paid for hahaha. And in fairness this cake stayed moist even if it was left in the fridge for a week. The wonders of preservatives :-)



And that's moi trying so hard not to show how happy I am for this accomplishment. Heck, this is such a long post. Cencya na ha. First time kasi. The last time Hanson had a concert here in Manila I wasn't a blogger yet. I just wanted to document everything in details. Kung pwede nga lang magcountdown ako dito sa blog na to but it's just gonna flood my site with non substantial blog posts (duh, as if I'm blogging things that are sensible for man-kind).


Here I am finally with a smile. I look so sleepy because I am! I got the ticket in hand so I can sleep well na after this.


Okay, okay. I really can't help it so let me go through this na nga. It's now 4 months and 1 day before the Hanson Shout It Out Tour. Yay! Peace, love and a bullet-proof marshmallow!

Glenn Encinares  – (January 2, 2012 at 1:05 AM)  

Grabe Anna ikaw na ang Fan ng Hanson, CSB days pa yan ha :) at talagang bumili ka na ng ticket kahit 4 months pa ang hihintayin mo :) Anyway my friend I'm happy for you kasi at least for this year nakuha mo na agad ang gusto mo, magandang pasok ng taon yan :)

Jelly Bean  – (January 11, 2012 at 6:21 PM)  

yep nasa csb pa tayo nun when hanson had their concert here. grabe tagal na rin. i bought the ticket early to get better a seat. and yeah i'm excited na for 2012!!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP