HGS Sparkle - A Toast to 10 Years . . .

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

HGS's 10th Year Anniversary held at NBC Tent Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City. The theme? Anything sparkly. I don't have any sparkly dress in my closet nor do I plan to get one. Instead I asked my Nanay to make me a simple cocktail dress. It was a haste decision (last minute as always) as I was not sure if I'm going or not but I did anyway. I went with a powder pink silky fabric dress paired with fancy accessories from SM Department store.

Tapioca and Jellybean 

Loving my new do and the colour (will make a separate post about that). Tapioca was aiming for a gangsta look therefore the fedora. In fairness, achieved naman nya.

Anjil and Tapioca

Ellaine, Jellybean & Rachelle

So as not to be matchy-matchy I had these fab red shoes from Gibi. It's the tallest high-heeled shoes I've ever had (about 4-5 inches). Surprisingly, it was very comfortable.


This was the grandest party we had for the account. They had raffle draws for LCD TVs, Vaio laptop and Sony playstation. Too bad we never won any of those prizes. That's exactly the reason why I went to these parties. And oh the dance competition. At least our division won 1st place :-)

Click here to view more pics from the party.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP