House of Polvoron (HOP)

Monday, January 29, 2018

One payday afternoon, Tapioca brought home some boxes of polvoron from House of Polvoron or also known as HOP. I remember mentioning from one of our casual conversations that I was missing the chocolate covered delicacy. Actually, I had forgotten that I was craving for it until these babies arrived.


. . . house of polvoron - the way polvoron should be


the packaging . . .

. . . in three different flavours

They have so many flavors to choose from and I wish to try them all someday. For now, I am very much happy with Tapioca's choices.

Oh Tapioca, how very thoughtful. You sure are full of surprises. He remembers and he delivers. Thank you so much, my dear!



Love,

Jellybean74170

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP