Playing Pretend With My Little Princess Elsa

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The munchkin is growing up so fast. There is no stopping it. A couple of weeks ago, I went home and found her holding a picture of her Elsa dress. It came with the dress which was given to her by Mamita from her last birthday bash.


She went up to me and pointed at the picture as if saying she wanted to wear the dress. Since we do not have a nanny, the house was in shambles most especially her room (oh the munchkin's room, if you could only see it). I had a hard time looking for it. Then I remember this other purple princess dress that she got as a gift (from Mamita as well). I showed it to her and asked if she wanted to wear that one instead. Good thing she agreed. I told her to take a shower so she can wear the dress. And off she went to the bathroom without a protest. I was quite surprised that her bath time took only a few minutes. She usually takes a long time (bath + play time). However, on that day no play time. She was really excited to wear the dress.


While trying to tidy up her room a little bit, another surprise came. I finally found the Elsa dress! Hooray! I showed the dress to her as soon as she came out of the bath. And boy, I just love her reaction. It was priceless. It was pure happiness. She was shouting for joy. Such a precious feeling seeing your little one extremely delighted.


We put on the dress and she went on doing this. Oh my Munchkin! It was her watercolor toy from the Kinder Surprise chocolate that she was using as make up. Her imagination and creativity are now developing. I was beyond words.

. . . mini brush and paint from the kinder surprise chocolate

putting it on as lipstick . . .

. . . then on the cheeks




as eyeshadow . . .

. . . lipstick again

more more blush on hahaha!!!!

At this age, she knows about make-up and how to put it on. Obviously, she got it from her mommy.

. . . checking herself out on the my melody compact mirror from mcdonald's


I think it's time now to buy her a makeup toy set. :-)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP