Pumpkin’s Birth Announcement

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Hello blogosphere! I’m back. I’m so back. Missed me? I miss you too!

Earlier today, I posted on IG our second child’s birth announcement. It took quite some time because I like living in the moment now. Haha! I know, who am I kidding? Just another excuse of the delinquent blogger. On a serious note, I really am enjoying it. Taking a break from social media every once in a while. Ya know, soaking up and cherishing all those precious moments. But of course, I still took photos. Not a lot though. Just enough so we have something to remember.

It was me who picked his name and happy that Tapioca agreed (teehee!) But for the sake of this blog, he will have his own online moniker. Presenting - Pumpkin, the newest member of the family!!!
 

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP