Summer Art Class

Monday, May 27, 2019

Munchkin’s summer class ended last Friday. The teachers advised if parents can come because they’re having a little program. As much as I would love to go, I had to beg off because the program's gonna start at 1130am and ends by 12 noon. I am exclusively breastfeeding Pumpkin so I cannot just leave the house without him. And twelve noon is not an ideal time to be taking Pumpkin out. Not to mention we will be commuting going to and fro.

And so it was Tapioca who went to school for the program. Here are the photos of her art works. 

. . . munchkin's work of art

Proud momma here! This was her very first art class and I was amazed with her works. She has never attended proper schooling just yet with the exemption of trial classes from a couple of preschools we've scouted last year. You can just imagine my surprise upon seeing these. My little munchkin is surely ready for school. She can now follow instructions without parents' supervision.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP