No Excuses

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

It's the first day of the month. The first quarter of the year is done. We are now halfway through the month-long enhanced community quarantine. In two weeks time, my little Pumpkin is turning one.

. . . photo from http://starrygoldacademy.com/successtips/first-quarter-of-the-year-has-gone-are-you-making-progress-2/

So what have I accomplished so far being stuck at home with ample time in my hand?


1. Published blog posts that were long overdue.

2. Caught up with watching movies and TV shows.

3. Spent a lot of time with Tapioca and the kids.

4. Caught up on ZZZ.

5. Woke up and slept on time like a normal human being.

6. Practiced my cooking skills again.

7. Organized some of my photos and documents on my computer.


Things that I'm still putting off at this time.

1. Clearing/getting rid of the house clutter.

2. Sorting out clothes in my closet and the kids' closet.

3. Organizing my paper clutter and shredding documents.


Isn't it obvious, the things that I've been putting off are the things that I hate doing? Though I have all the time now due to the quarantine, I am still not going through them.

There are also things that I still needed to work on especially with the kids.

Munchkin still needs a lot of help in practicing how to read. Pumpkin needs to get used to eating solid food. He's turning one soon and he is still not used to eating solid food. I get myself to blame for all these.

I still got a couple more weeks left. No one knows if the quarantine will be extended or not. Part of me wishes that we can all go back to normal soon. The other part can't imagine going back to normal too soon. There's just too many uncertainties.

One thing's for sure, though. I need to stop slacking off. I need to tick off all the things on my to-do list before the quarantine ends. Even if it gets extended. I have no excuse. None at all.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP