Get Together....

Thursday, December 11, 2008



Last Friday we held our yearly get together (with college classmates) at Music 21 Plaza in Pasay City. Parati na lang kami kina Weng nagse-celebrate so mejo nahiya namin kami kaya napunta ang party to a new venue. It was really nice seeing them, catching up with everybody's lives etc etc. Though the gang was not complete we still had lots of fun. My work schedule didn't stop me from being present. Kahit late, sarado na ang MRT at super duper traffic lahat ng kalye sa Metro Manila, sugod pa rin me sa Pasay hehe!





...the early birds



I was late so I missed a lot. Kind of. I missed the good songs kasi nakanta na nila lahat. When I got there konti na lang ang oras na natitira at queueing ang bidioke machine. I missed the good food. Thank you whoever you are for taking pics of the food i missed. Di ko na rin naabutan si Sheryl kasi she's preggy and needed to get home early.


di ko na naabutan yung leche flan dito...




...di ko rin natikman itong delish looking sisig tsk tsk



the singing duo...ayaw paawat sa mikropono hehe!!!



si tonio pinagpa-pray over si anna at maan?!?!


At cyempre pa, wala naman akong masabi kay Bhodz, the benefactor. Never nakakalimot when it comes to MTICS family. Para sa yo Bhodz....Maraming maraming thank you!


...from all of us!





kelangan may attendance sheet??? but of course :-)



p.s. for more pics visit ivy's website here


Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP