An Early Birthday/Christmas Present

Saturday, December 5, 2009


As the saying goes... "expect the unexpected", well that’s exactly what happened last night. On our way home, we were so happy chatting when Tapioca made a remark that totally pissed me out. Next thing I knew, the air got thicker and colder and we were all quiet and uneasy inside the cab. I decided to go back to the office but Tapioca protested. I was very emotional then and I lost it and started to cry. I was really, really upset and I wanted to be left alone.


Tapioca then looked troubled and pleaded for me to go home with him. When we got home, I stormed the room and went straight to bed and continued to cry. He then tried to hug me and told me things to help me calm down. And then something popped out in my head. Alright, I think I wanted a peace offering. Since I’m upset I knew just what I wanted. I told him I wanted Haagen Dazs. He said he’s got something better than Haagen Dazs. I raised an eyebrow. He then pointed at a box on top of the laptop.


It was supposed to be a surprise but I thought I already knew what’s inside. Earlier, I was having a hard time using the mouse for the laptop so my guess he probably bought a new one for me. But then my presumption was WRONG. As I ripped the top portion of the wrapper, there in front of my eyes the letters DSCH20. As I read the letters one more time, it occurred to me that maybe it was a joke. So I ask him, “Is this just a box or what?” He laughed while shaking his head. He could not believe I actually doubted it was real. I unwrapped the box completely and there it was in my shaking hands, the digital camera of my dreams. Tears kept falling from my eyes but this time they were tears of joy. What a big surprise. I was speechless for a moment.


And here goes the very first photograph from my Sony DSCH20 . . .



To the love of my life, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. *hugs and kisses*



Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP