Distressed

Monday, February 8, 2010


Today I'm off to another assignment for mystery shopping. I've been on the lookout for this particular store to do my mystery shopping with so when I got the job I was really happy. But am I really happy? I should be but the scheduled date unfortunately fall on our monthsary and tomorrow is his birthday. I had all the plans worked out but doing mystery shopping today is gonna eat up a lot of my time. But I did it, anyway.


I went to the store happily. I told myself when I'm done with it, I will cook dinner tonight to surprise him. I was sorta glad to find products that will help me cut the preparation time but when I was done shopping my tummy got upset and hurriedly went home. Then I felt so tired and decided to take a nap before I start doing the report for the mystery shopping which I have to finish in the next 24 hrs. But I couldn't sleep. I kept on tossing in my bed but nothing. Before I knew it, it was 5pm. I still haven't finish my report and I also need to prepare dinner.


I started doing my report but its damn too freaking long. I don't think I will be able to finish it before 10am the next day. Then there's dinner. If there's one thing I was thankful of, that was buying instant stuffs. That will make dinner easy. My only wish it would taste good as it looked.

...penne pasta and tomato and basil instant pasta sauce


And I forgot to mention, I bought a cake. A pretty little cake from Bizu and an herbed focacia bread to go with the pasta dish. When he got home I still haven't finished my report not even a quarter. To hell with that. I took out the mini cake from the box, put on the party candles and sang the happy birthday song.

tiramisu from Bizu . . . see those tiny holes, that's where I've put the party candles . . .


For dinner, I cooked the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Topped it with the instant sauce which I just heated up in the pan then sprinkled some parmesan cheese and voilĂ  . . .



. . . focacia bread to go with the pasta


The pasta was okay. The sauce was so so. I do not suggest nor recommend anything like this unless you're in a hurry and don't have enough time just like me.


Lesson learned: Do not bite off more than you can chew.



Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP