Printed Pictures

Thursday, February 25, 2010


I can't remember the last time I went to a photo developing shop to have my pictures printed. I'm guessing it was way back when I was still using a film camera? And now I have a digital camera, I never thought of having the pictures printed on a paper. I was happy and contented by just uploading them on my photobucket account and posts some of them on my blog. It was Tapioca who suggested to print those pretty pictures we got from our cruise in Manila Bay.



And man oh man, was I amazed when I touched those pictures in my hands. It felt so surreal, something strange and different than just seeing them on your computer monitor.


Now it made me think if I should start a scrapbook.


Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP