Little Nuh

Sunday, October 2, 2011

photo credit from izzahsazahly.com

Meet Evita Nuh. She may seem like you're ordinary little girl from the neighborhood but ya know, looks can be deceiving. I think this is the only time I've seen her in a picture with a big smile (and I liked it). Anyway, this kid happens to be one of the most influential kid and teen blogger. Say what? Yep, you read it right. She has been featured in several fashion magazines worldwide and she's just 12 years old. This kid is surely blessed with awesome talent and she never fails to surprise me. If you read her blog you'll be blown away with her cool fashion style and she definitely has an eye for photography that is unbelievable for a 12-yr old. But to see is to believe. I have great respect for her and I consider myself a fan. Some people think she was rob of her childhood but I think otherwise. I think she's very happy with whatever she's doing and it shows on her craft. It's like she was born to be that way (sounds like the lady gaga song teehee!).

What's even more amazing? She has now started her own label called Little Nuh and most of the clothes are designed by no other than Evita herself. Galing talaga! *clap clap*

Go check out her website here

P.S. I'm loving the song playing on her site. It's very soothing and calming and nice to listen to kahit paulit-ulit pa. I told Tapioca to play that song to me if he's getting annoyed na from my tantrums or if I'm PMSing. I think it will help me calm down hahaha! Anyway, the song is called Quelqu'un m'a dit by Carla Bruni. It's part of the OST for 500 Days Of Summer. I-add na yan sa playlist.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP