Oreo Thins

Thursday, February 1, 2018

I've been seeing ads of Oreo Thins in my Instagram feed for a while now and realized I still haven't tried them yet.


I got the opportunity to buy a couple of boxes when Tapioca and I went grocery shopping. If it wasn't for the lady in front of us at the checkout counter (who was buying a bunch of Oreo Thins), I would never have thought of getting some for myself. Heck, it did not even reveal itself to me while browsing each and every aisles at the supermarket.


The life of a working mom. You know you've grown older and become busier that you no longer have the time to really peruse and scrutinize all items on display. Instead, you  focus more on your shopping list and be done with it until all items are ticked off. Adulting 101. Hehehehe.


Here's what I got. Oreo Thins in two flavors - Chocolate (tiramisu) and Vanilla (vanilla delight).

. . .  pouring myself some milk
  
tiramisu and vanilla delight . . .

The way to eat and enjoy an oreo is by dunking it in milk.

. . . dunk it in

I love thin crackers and lace cookies. Oreo Thin's cookies are indeed thin, crunchy and not as salty as the regular Oreos.


oh yeah!!!!

My only issue was the stuffing. The stuffing was also super thin! I mean, come on. Oreos are all about the stuffing. I would always buy the double stuff kind because regular stuff is not as fun as the double stuff. Hahaha, that's just me, okay?


Anyway, if they can make Oreo Thins with double - er, make that triple or quadruple (the more the merrier!!!)  ***insert greedy smiley*** then I will be totally digging this new Oreos.



Until then, I will be happy with my double stuff oreos. And yes, vanilla please.



Did I mention that I am also on the lookout for Oreo's in different flavors? Have you guys tried it? I am curious! Like the Oreos candy corn, caramel apple, red velvet and etc. etc. I would love to try them out and share on the blog what I think about them.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP