The French Baker - My Bit of Paris!

Thursday, August 27, 2009














Before meeting up with Bam for some business opportunities(?), I got so hungry and my feet led me to one of my fave casual dining with its new look in Megamall. I think I've been craving for pasta lately so I didn't think twice on what to order.


I found a nice spot to eat alone and while surveying the new look of French Baker, I noticed this LCD screen. . .




I was really curious so I took a closer look. . .





Okay, so it showed all the orders being process. All the items ordered by the customers are shown on the screen with the exact time when the order was placed. Then the top portion which were in yellow are orders being cook and will be served in next. As you can see the queue was pretty long and it took some time until I see my order turned yellow on the screen.


The long wait could have been bearable if I had somebody to chat with but nevertheless my order came anyway without me noticing....


...creamy seafood pasta


Paired with this...


lemon iced tea...


The past dish could have been perfect if they have freshly ground pepper... but they didn't have any. Still, it's a great meal as always and never did I get tired of going to Frech Baker, my bit of Paris!


Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP