Tonight's Dinner: Sausage & Mashed Potato

Monday, August 20, 2012

Hello, there! Notice how I'm trying so hard to update this blog? I still have a loooonnnnggg way to go but I'm getting there. Anyway, here's another dinner made with love from Tapioca . . .

 . . . pan fried sausage topped with caramelized onions and mashed potato with gravy

I'm also trying my darndest not just to eat but also enjoy onions. Well, it's just some silly idea of mine to introduce my palate to essential stuff like . . . onion. So far the best way to eat and enjoy onions is by caramelizing them like what Tapioca did as it lessen it's pungent smell. 

And to go with the sausage, Tapioca made his signature mashed potato. He makes the yummiest, smoothest and creamiest mashed potato ever. It's my favorite in the entire world!!! I know I'm so biased. It's like saying he's the most good looking guy in the entire world hahaha. 

Oops, I think I heard some nega reactions there.

Peace, love and a bullet-proof mashed potato to y'all!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP