'Tis The Season

Monday, December 24, 2012

It's the time of the year again where everyone's calendar is fully booked with events and parties to attend to. Despite the crowd, the chaos, not to mention the horrible holiday traffic, the celebration must go on. I myself had a fully loaded weekend for December. As much as we'd like to attend every party, there are things that will always get in the way.

For the 2nd year in a row, Tapioca got sick. I don't know but he seems to be at his weakest during this season. It's a good thing though it started a few weeks before Christmas or else we'll be having porridge again (like last year). Then, another relative - my uncle passed away. This is the 2nd time a family relative died in December. You know, times like this when everyone around you started dying, it makes me feel so old. And speaking of being old, I just turned 30!

This is supposed to be the season to be jolly but God wanted me to have a little bit of happiness and a little bit of sadness so I can be more grateful for everything life has come (and will be coming my way). Let us also not forget about the true meaning of Christmas.


Tapioca and Jellybean at the roof deck of One San Miguel Building in Ortigas. Check out the background - city lights, more buildings and Manila's pollution.


With my former team and colleagues. 


Gifts. Bought them all in one go.


We also threw a pre-Christmas party at home. Fun times.


Surprisingly, we're all able to fit in our tiny apartment.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP