Team Outing in Zambales 2018

Monday, February 12, 2018

Last month, my former teammates and I went on an overnight trip to Zambales. It was supposed to be a Christmas party but because everyone was busy last holiday, it was moved to a later date.

. . . 1st trip for year 2018

The timing of our getaway couldn't get any better. It's off peak season meaning less people at the beach and cheaper accommodation.

We stayed at Canoe Beach Resort in Zambales. Simple, no frills accommodation that fitted our budget.

Our group of 18 occupied 2 dorm type rooms good for 20 pax. In fairness, the rooms are clean. Each bed has its own pillows and blankets.

My only complaint, the air conditioning cannot handle the midday heat. It's like it was not working at all.

I'm sorry but I didn't have a lot of photos to share. 

I have turned into a rusty blogger. Slacking off in taking pictures and documenting important details. 

Sometimes I think that it's a good thing. You know, living in the moment. 

Then there are times I think I am missing out. 

Sigh. 

Still trying to figure out how to balance it.






Zambales is still as beautiful as I remember it. I stepped into this paradise twelve years ago. I love how the mountains meet the sea. Whether you wanted a mountain view or an ocean view, you get the serene feeling of being one in nature.

I'm sure I will be back to this place. And when that day comes I'll make sure to bring Tapioca and the Munchkin with me.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP