Breakfast at Seattle's Best

Friday, February 9, 2018

One more day before Tapioca turns a year older. This year is going to be special because his Mom will be in town to celebrate with us. I would love to tell you more about it but that'll be for another blog post to make.

For now, I will be blogging about our breakfast date this morning at Seattle's Best.

Tapioca and I will be shopping for new clothes at Market Market but before doing so we needed sustenance. We decided to meet up at Tim Horton's after work but ended up at Seattle's Best. I chanced upon their breakfast spread and got enticed by the sausage and cheese egg skillet. How can I say no to an egg dish in the morning? The egg addict in me felt giddy with excitement.

. . . tapioca's choice



Tapioca chose the Big Breakfast Plate 3 which consisted of schublig sausage, bacon strips, eggs, pancakes, wheat bread and fruit marmalade. He was very happy with his food. Super sulit for 250++ bucks. His only comment was that the bacon should be cooked longer to make it crispy and his egg cooked shorter because it was almost well done. And mustard should be made available for the sausage.

jellybean's choice . . .

My skillet. Bacon and cheese. At the last minute, I've changed my mind and zeroed in on the bacon instead of the sausage. Happy that my eggs were cooked right - still runny. It was lovely. I thought the toast that came with it wasn't enough but it turned out just right.

For the drinks, I had a Dilma strawberry tea and he had an Americano. Both were steaming hot which was how I like it.

. . . our brekky spread

And because I wanted a cold drink (plain water wouldn't do), I've also ordered an OJ. It was thick but I can tell it came from the carton.

peace out . . .

. . . my haggardo verzosa face

No more dessert for us. We were full and satisfied with our meals. And now we're ready for some retail therapy.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP