100th posts

Tuesday, July 27, 2010



Hello, there. It's my one hundredth posts. I should be celebrating and giving away gifts and free stuffs like all other bloggers do but sad to say I'm not. If there's anyone out there who would sponsor freebies for this blog ngayon pa lang nagpapasalamat na ko hihihi!


I created this blog 2 years ago to keep track of things I would want to remember for the rest of my life and to share with friends ideas and things I've been up to. I know I've been a delinquent blogger who never get this blog up to date. I'm sorry but I don't want to make any promises. I do have a life, a real one which I can't say I'm living my life to the fullest (cause if I do I'd probably be done with this blog) but that is another story. What you would see here are mostly anything shallow because that's how I want this blog to be. This blog is basically all about fun, pleasure, happiness and shallowness, a bit of cute personal things, some rants and raves but nothing too serious or dreary.


Alright, that's enough for now. It's time to get things going. I hope you'll all be patient with me cause I have tons of posts to share soon. Very soon.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP