Hason Shout It Out Album Launch

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Right after our shift from the office, Tapioca and I headed to SM North Edsa for the Shout It Out album launch.

At the Astroplus.


Met up with Fanson Friends and had some catching up . . .


. . . and picture taking moments


Club admins cooked up some fun games for the event and gave away cool customized Hanson shirts.


They said early birds will get some goodies. Got a Mossimo canvas bag and a poster as freebies.


Early bird or not everyone got all the same stuff.

This album was release in the US back in 2010 (see my previous Hanson post here). Reading back that post made me so nostalgic and for the record, I still care. Very much. I swear that dream is never going to happen. Here I am after 2 freakin' years, holding the album at last.

Nope, I'm not hosting the event. Just trying out my luck on winning those coolness shirts.


Trip to Jerusalem

So many neat Hanson stuff to win. Gotta try harder to win it.

They had this fun game for the Thinkin' 'Bout Somethin' dance tutorial. Whoever dances the best will win. Obviously, I didn't join this. I'd rather take the video. Kill joy me.



Please pardon the shaky video. I was thinking of editing it but my netbook can't seem to handle video editing software. Tsk tsk. And besides I don't think there's even a software possible to edit the shakiness hahaha.

If there's dancing of course there's singing involved, too.



Nice our voices noh? Walang sintunado. Charrrr!!!!

The lucky gal who got the Taylor shirt. Waaahhhh!!!!
With fanson friends and the SIO replicated icons . . .

PEG: The Shout It Out Hanson album cover.
I'm representing Taylor with the megaphone icon :-)


Before we left we made a mark.

You can see mine below. It should have been on Taylor's heart but that space was already taken so I placed it on the other side.

. . . jellybean was here

Though the CD jacket print was of a lesser quality, still big thanks to PolyEast Records for releasing the album here in the Philippines. Believe it or not the album reached the top spot for Astrovision/Astroplus top selling album from March 26 to April 1, 2012 (see it here).

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP